The Australian Reining Breeders Classic (ARBC) is an industry show and breeding incentive programme.
Our 2024 Show will be held in Dalby Queensland Sunday 24th March through until Sunday 31st March. We look forward to welcoming you along to our 9th Annual event.
We will be featuring our 2024 ARBC Nominated Stallions for the 2024 year with all incentives for those stallion owners, including promotion of these great stallions on all our media platforms as well as at the ARBC Show.
The ARBC’s underlying mission is to promote the breeding of reining horses in Australia through the provision of a lucrative and prestigious event specifically designed for the derby year progeny of the best Australian and international reining stallions.
The ARBC comprises two interdependent industry components.
- a breeding incentive programme, and
- an annual reining and challenge show
Stallion Breeding Incentive Programme
Stallions enrolled in the ARBC programme receive.
- Extensive stud promotion throughout the whole year via both the ARBC and Reining Australia marketing programmes
- 5% of stallion’s progeny winnings for the OPEN DERBY & STOCKMANS CHALLENGE will pay back to the 2024 ARBC Nominated Stallion Owner
- $1,000 bonus to the highest placed progeny of a 2024 ARBC Nominated Stallion owner in both the ARBC Open Derby or Stockmans Challenge Classic Event
Only enrolled stallions are eligible for the full benefits; financial and marketing of the ARBC programme.
To participate stallion owners pay an annual $880 enrollment for their stud’s to be eligible for that year’s ARBC event with corresponding advertising and promotions.
This annual enrollment increases by CPI each year provided the stallion remains enrolled.
Contact ARBC Event Organisers for more information.
Gita Thomas p: 0409 630 199 e: email@example.com