Saturday 4th April at the Dalby Equestrian Center Indoor Arena will see the running of the “One Roan Peptos” Western Dressage Championships. We would like to thank Teresa Russo, owner of One Roan Peptos for sponsoring this event. A service to One Roan Peptos will be auctioned off at our VIP Dinner on Saturday 11th April 2020.
The ARBC Western Dressage Championships will cover a full program of tests approved by Western Dressage Association of Australia. We will have walk trot Intro Level classes right through to sanctioned classes with Championship Silver Buckle Pennants. Dean Lowrie from DVL Saddlery & Equine is handcrafting a Silver Trophy Bridle for the highest aggregate score of the show
Nominations for this event will open on Monday 24th February at 12 Noon and will close on Thursday 26th March 2020. The link below is for Nominations, Stabling & Camping
“One Roan Peptos” Western Dressage Championships PROGRAM & SHOW CONDITIONS
The Highest Aggregate Percentage in each Level of Sanctioned Classes will receive a Silver Buckle Pennant sponsored by One Roan Peptos. You must enter two classes in each level to qualify to compete for these Pennants. These Silver Buckle Pennants will be on the following classes:
Basic Level, Level ONE, Level TWO, Level THREE & OPEN Youth Classes
Champion & Reserve Champion will be awarded to the highest average percentage across two tests at each level for sanctioned classes (same horse and rider combination)
Sashes and prizes to 5th for Sanctioned Classes.
Ribbons to 5th for Non -Sanctioned classes and Youth Competitors within each class.
Youth riders are automatically eligible for placings in each class entered and also separately with other Youth competitors in that class.
Points will accrue from the results of the sanctioned classes and will go towards 2020 WDA-AUS National Hi Point Awards & WDAQ EOY Awards
Conditions of Entry:
- This event is conducted under Western Dressage Association of Australia Inc (WDA-AUS) Rules and Regulations.
- Official photographic and video footage will be taken during the event. Participants by entering are giving permission to WDA-AUS to use any and all footage for educational and promotional purposes.
- Sanctioned classes – riders must be Senior or Youth Members of Western Dressage Association of Australia and Horses must have a current competition license and be at least 3 years old. Horse owners do not need to be a WDAUS Member.
- Non – Sanctioned Classes – Riders must be a Senior or Youth Member of Western Dressage Association of Australia or pay the event only membership fee.
- Maximum of 4 tests per horse and 2 consecutive levels per horse allowed EG Basic/Level1
- Horses may be ridden by more than 1 rider: Riders may ride more than 1 horse. Callers are permitted
- The arena will be available for open pen during practice riding up until 30 minutes prior to start times